As a business, we care about the safety of our staff and the local community. While the Government restrictions around the country are slowly easing, we fully appreciate that this is by no means the end of the pandemic and we are committed to ensuring that our factory spaces are a safe place for our teams to operate. We are also prepared to adapt to the ever-changing environment and advice.
We will aim to keep this page updated in line with Government advice.
We are taking a variety of precautions to ensure a safe, but accessible environment for the team:
• Hand sanitiser stations in strategic places on the factory floor across both sites
• Social distancing guidance throughout the factory floor to reinforce the 2 metre (6 feet) social distancing requirements for staff.
• One-way system in operation
• Safe working protocols in place to minimise the risks associated with shared workplaces
• Additional PPE for all staff is available, on top of mandatory production process driven PPE
• Disinfectant wipes available and improved cleaning protocols to minimise the risks associated with shared surfaces and touchpoints.
• Social distancing and changing of work patterns to ensure this can be achieved
• Improved cleaning and sanitisation protocols; with PPE and equipment readily available to all staff.
• Reduce number of daily incoming deliveries and suppliers where possible, and rely on stock “on hand” to reduce the number of vehicles for inbound product from the UK, and Europe.
• Where possible, administration staff have been set up to work from home.
• Social distancing measures are in place throughout our offices and we have adjusted desks and working patterns to accommodate and eliminate the need for shared equipment where possible.
• PPE and cleaning equipment stock has been increased and protocols improved throughout.
• Office hand sanitising stations have been set up.
For our current full risk assessment for our sites, warehouse and office spaces please click the link.